广交会常用外语(一)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-28 11:48 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上纺织品论坛,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
广交会常用外语(一)<br /><br />问好 <br />1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you? <br />2. How do you do? /How are you? /Nice to meet you. <br />3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. <br />4. Welcome to China. <br />5. We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. <br />6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China? <br />7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag? <br />机场接客 <br />1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation? <br />2. How do I address you? <br />3. May name is Benjamin liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to meet you. <br />4. We have a car an over there to take you to you hotel. Did you have a nice trip? <br />5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up. <br />6. Do you need to get back your baggage? <br />7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel? <br />相互介绍 <br />1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department. <br />2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman of FUZHOU E-FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you. <br />3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company. <br />4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company. <br />5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang. <br />6. If I’m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France. <br />7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago. <br />8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet? <br />9. It is my pleasure to talk with you. <br />10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card? <br />11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card? <br />12. I am sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again? <br />13. I’ am sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name. <br />小聊 <br />1. Is this your first time to China? <br />2. Do you travel to China on business often? <br />3. What kind of Chinese food do you like? <br />4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China? <br />5. What is surprising to your about China? <br />6. The weather is really nice. <br />7. What do you like to do in your spare time? <br />8. What line of business are you in? <br />9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view? <br />10. No wonder you're so experienced. <br />11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you. <br />12. Good. That's just what we want to hear. <br />确认话意 <br />1. Could you say that again, please? <br />2. Could you repeat that, please? <br />3. Could you write that down? <br />4. Could you speak a little more slowly, please? <br />5. You mean…is that right? <br />6. Do you mean..? <br />7. Excuse me for interrupting you. <br />社交招待 <br />1. Would like a glass of water? / can I get you a cup of Chinese red tea? / How about a Coke? <br />2. Alright, let me make some. I’ll be right back. <br />3. A cup of coffee would be great. Thanks. <br />4. There are many places where we can eat. How about Cantonese food? <br />5. I would like to invite you for lunch today. <br />6. Oh, I can’t let you pay. It is my treat, you are my guest. <br />7. May I propose that we break for coffee now? <br />8. Excuse me. I’ll be right back <br />9. Excuse me a moment. <br />告别 <br />1. Wish you a very pleasant journey home? Have a good journey! <br />2. Thank you very much for everything you have done us during your stay in China. <br />3. It is a pity you are leaving so soon. <br />4. I’m looking forward to seeing you again. <br />5. I’ll see you to the airport tomorrow morning. <br />6. Don’t forget to look me up if you are ever in FUZHOU. Have a nice journey! <br />约会 <br />1. May I make an appointment? I‘d like to arrange a meeting to discuss our new order. <br />2. Let’s fix the time and the place of our meeting. <br />3. Can we make it a little later? <br />4. Do you think you could make it Monday afternoon? That would suit me better. <br />5. Would you please tell me when you are free? <br />6. I’m afraid I have to cancel my appointment. <br />7. It looks as if I won’t be able to keep the appointment we made. <br />8. Will you change our appoint tomorrow at 10:00 to the day after tomorrow at the came time? <br />9. Anytime except Monday would be all right. <br />10. OK, I will be here, then. <br />11. We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you. <br />市场销售 <br />客户询问 <br />1. Could I have some information about your scope of business? <br />2. Would you tell me the main items you export? <br />3. May I have a look at your catalogue? <br />4. We really need more specific information about your technology. <br />5. Marketing on the Internet is becoming popular. <br />6. We are just taking up this line. I’m afraid we can’t do much right now. <br />回答询问 <br />7. This is a copy of catalog. It will give a good idea of the products we handle. <br />8. Won’t you have a look at the catalogue and see what interest you? <br />9. That is just under our line of business. <br />10. What about having a look at sample first? <br />11. We have a video which shows the construction and operation of our latest products. <br />12. The product will find a ready market there. <br />13. Our product is really competitive in the world market. <br />14. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there. <br />15. We are sure our products will go down well in your market, too. <br />16. It’s our principle in business “to honor the contract and keep our promise”. <br />17. Convenience-store chains are doing well. <br />18. We can have anther tale if anything interests you. <br />19. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market <br />20. Could you provide some technical data? We’d like to know more about your products. <br />21. This product has many advantages compared to other competing products. <br />22. There are certainly being problems in the sale work at the first stage. But suppose you order a small quantity for a trail. <br />23. I wish you a success in your business transaction. <br />24. You will surely find something interesting. <br />25. Here you are. Which item do you think might find a ready market at your end? <br />26. Our product is the best seller. <br />27. This is our newly developed product. Would you like to see it? <br />28. This is our latest model. It had a great success at the last exhibition in Paris. <br />29. I’m sure there is some room for negotiation. <br />30. Here are the most favorite products on display. Most of them are local and national prize products. <br />31. The best feature of this product is that it is very light in weight. <br />32. We have a wide selection of colors and designs. <br />33. Have a look at this new product. It operates at touch of a button. It is very flexible. <br />34. this product is patented <br />35. The functioning of this software has been greatly improved. <br />36. This design has got a real China flavor. <br />37. The objective of my presentation is for you to see the product’s function. <br />38. The product has just come out, so we don’t know the outcome yet. <br />39. It has only been on the market for a few months, bust it is already very popular.
沙发
发表于 2007-8-28 14:01 | 只看该作者
厉害!见识了!好好学习下!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|纺织品论坛-中国纺织品网 ( 浙ICP备11054028号

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 18:40 , Processed in 0.069331 second(s), 23 queries .

BBS.TEX.ORG.CN 纺织品网,纺织品论坛是中国最大的纺织论坛社区

关于我们 | 联系方式 | 网站地图 | 友情链接 | 网站留言 | 广告服务

• 邮箱:web@tex.org.cn 业务合作: 点击这里给我发消息 QQ:8029228 纺织QQ群:35733500
    客服热线:纺织品网客服电话 | 地址:浙江省绍兴市柯桥区鉴湖路(中国轻纺城)
    Copyright© 2007-2020 WWW.TEX.ORG.CN. All Rights Reserved. 版权所有 中国纺织品网 Discuz!