外贸口语精选200句,够经典!

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-9-18 16:17 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上纺织品论坛,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 7 So our evenings will be quite full then?<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 10 That'll put us both in the picture.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 12 I can't say for certain off-hand.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我还不能马上说定。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 17 We've got to report back to the head office.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 18 Thank you for you cooperation.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 谢谢你们的合作。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2007-9-18 16:23 | 只看该作者
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 25 Welcome to our factory.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 欢迎到我们工厂来。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 27 You'll know our products better after this visit.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 29 Then we could look at the production line.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 然后我们再去看看生产线。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 墙上的图表是工艺流程表。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 32 We are running on two shifts.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我们实行的工作是两班倒。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 33 Almost every process is computerized.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 38 Quality is even more important than quantity.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 质量比数量更为重要。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 40 Do we have to wear the helmets?<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我们得戴上防护帽吗?
 楼主| 发表于 2007-9-18 16:24 | 只看该作者
41 Is the production line fully automatic?<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 生产线是全自动的吗?<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 42 What kind of quality control do you have?<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 44 What's your general impression,may I ask?<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我想也许将来我们可以合作。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 51 We would be glad to start business with you.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 洽谈中请你们多加关照。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 53 We are happy to be of help.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我们十分乐意帮助。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 我保证通力合作。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 可以让也喂垡幌履忝堑牟?烦铝惺衣穑?<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 57 You may be interested in only some of the items.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 你也许对某些产品感兴趣。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 58 I can just have a glance at the rest.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 60 All these articles are best selling lines.<br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
 楼主| 发表于 2007-9-18 16:24 | 只看该作者
待继!
发表于 2007-9-20 12:24 | 只看该作者
thank you !
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|纺织品论坛-中国纺织品网 ( 浙ICP备11054028号

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 01:27 , Processed in 0.051054 second(s), 20 queries .

BBS.TEX.ORG.CN 纺织品网,纺织品论坛是中国最大的纺织论坛社区

关于我们 | 联系方式 | 网站地图 | 友情链接 | 网站留言 | 广告服务

• 邮箱:web@tex.org.cn 业务合作: 点击这里给我发消息 QQ:8029228 纺织QQ群:35733500
    客服热线:纺织品网客服电话 | 地址:浙江省绍兴市柯桥区鉴湖路(中国轻纺城)
    Copyright© 2007-2020 WWW.TEX.ORG.CN. All Rights Reserved. 版权所有 中国纺织品网 Discuz!