jonnyzhu 发表于 2007-8-13 17:49

常用纺织定单英语

1.We'd like to order your products. We'll send our official order today. <br />  我们想订你们的货,今天会寄上正式的订单。<br /><br />  2. Did you get our order for your telephones? <br />  你是否收到了我们订电话机的订单?<br /><br />  3. We've noticed that your orders have been falling off lately, haven't you? <br />  我们发现贵公司的订单最近逐渐减少了,对吗?<br /><br />  4. That's because we have switched to made-up goods market. <br />  那是因为我们转向成衣生意的缘故。<br /><br />  5. Is there anything I can book for you now? <br />  目前有什么我可以代您订购的吗?<br /><br />  6. What we can order from you right now are cotton goods. <br />  现在我们能向你订购的只有棉织品。<br /><br />  7. Can you let me have the name and quantities? <br />  你可以告诉我货名和数量吗?<br /><br />  8. Unless you order in March, we won't be able to deliver in June. <br />  除非你方三月订货,否则我们无法6月送货。<br /><br />  9. I'm ready to place an order with you, but only one condition is that the goods are confined to Finland. <br />  我准备向你们订货,但是唯一的条件是,货物只限卖给芬兰的公司。<br /><br />  10. Advanced samples must arrive in London before the end of August; otherwise the goods are useless. <br />  前寄样品必须在8月底以前到达伦敦,否则所订货物都将无效。<br /><br />  11. Can we make a change on order No. 29734? <br />  我们可以修改一下29734号订单吗?<br /><br />  12. We want to increase the number of AR-26s on order No. 99725? <br />  我们想增加99725号订单上AR-26的数量。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 常用纺织定单英语